The #goodfacemask brought to you by Munch - doing their little bit to protect you and our community while bringing purposeful work to their homework team of sewists and makers.
Our masks have surgical ties that help hold the mask nice and tight to your face, a wire nose piece so it fits tightly to your nose and the 3 layer filter system.
Ethically made in NZ
The #goodfacemasks are made through our unique homework force that enables the vulnerable to work. They are here to help protect you but also to keep the vulnerable in work. The projections for our current situation and our economic recovery after the outbreak shows that many people will be out of work and specially those who are already vulnerable. Let's keep people in work together.
- 100% reusable and washable
- 100% made in New Zealand (excluding the filter)
- Fun unique organic patterns
- 3 layer filter system
- Surgical ties to fit the face well and molding around the nose. You can remove these ties if you do not wish to use them.
- The masks are not medical grade and wearing this alone will not protect the wearer.
- The mask is not intended to replace surgical face masks and it is not PPE certified - the filters are tested but as a whole three layer mask it has not been tested.
Each mask comes with a filter to be used once. These types of filters can be purchased separately here. However the mask can be used without a filter or simply with a filter from the average kitchen paper towel. An average kitchen paper towel has a filter system of approximately N70. Note that there are two small holes at the bottom of the mask so you can fit any type of filter.
The reusable face masks help to:
- Reduce anxiety levels when visiting essential services or outdoors
- Minimizes face touching
- If you are unwell or you do not know you are unwell, it will capture droplets and therefore protect others
- Protects our environment as the good facemask is reusable and washable rather than destined for landfill after one use
Child Mask = 16cm x 12cm Ear to Ear = 28cm
Please hand wash your mask. If you are going to machine wash your mask make sure you put it in a laundry bag to protect the surgical ties.
NOTE ON SIZING:
Ear to ear measurement includes the elastic measure.
Please also note that the adult medium is very similar size to a child size. But due to the surgical ties the child masks can be made smaller/tighter for a child face, making the #goodfacemask the most versatile design on the market.
The masks are all handmade so sizes may vary slightly. Please choose carefully as there are no refunds for the facemask for health reasons.